Become a Member
The work of Home Coalition members is connecting those dealing with homelessness to resources and help. That’s also the work of the Coalition for its members.
Click here to view the membership brochure
Click here for a membership application
Benefits of Membership:
All membership levels-
- Opportunity to learn more about and partner with others in our field to better serve the homeless;
- Opportunity to offer input into our area’s and state’s planning and funding priorities to address homelessness;
- Up-to-date information on the latest developments in national policy on homelessness;
- Power to speak with one voice to advocate for the homeless with those who can make a difference; and
- Access to free or very low cost technical assistance for organizations addressing homelessness.
Individual and Agency Members only-
- Eligibility to apply for U.S. Housing & Urban Development funding (open only to HC members in good standing;
- Access to ServicePoint, the area’s case management database for those who serve the homeless (additional charges apply); and
- Access to free or very low-cost technical assistance for organizations addressing homelessness.
Membership Dues information:
Annual Dues – $25.00.
Make checks payable to: NELA Housing & Services Corporation
Please mail check to:
1515 Jackson Street
Monroe, LA 71202
For more information or questions, call 318.807.6200 or email us at email@example.com